Intensive Driving Lessons Hull and Surrounding Areas
Manual and Automatic vehicles
OFFERS - click HERE to view current offers
Why choose an intensive course?
- Intensive driving courses (sometimes referred to as crash courses) are designed to condense up to a year's worth of driving lessons into one to two weeks and are ideal if you need to get that all-important driving licence as quickly as possible.
- Our courses are taken on consecutive days and last from a few days to 1½ weeks, which means there will be no need to waste precious time going over what you learned the previous week, like you would if you only had a 1 or 2-hour lesson each week. Therefore, what you could learn in a single 6-hour day on your intensive course, could equate to up to 8 weeks' worth of 1-hour lessons, saving you money and time!
- With our high pass rate and specialist expertise, we wil provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to pass your driving test and drive safely for life!
What do we offer?
- We offer intensive driving courses ranging from 2 days for those of you who just need to polish your skills before your test, through to 8 day courses for those of you who have never driven before and are a little nervous at the mere thought!
- We also offer a 2 day course designed specifically for experienced drivers who have been disqualified from driving and who need to take an extended driving test to regain their licence. This course includes the cost of an extended driving test.
- One weekday practical driving test is included in our course prices.
- FREE use of the tuition vehicle on test day to include collecting you from a pre-arranged location 1 hour before your test time, driving to the test centre, use of the tuition vehicle for your test and returning you back to the pre-arranged location after the test.
- All training you receive will be on a one-to-one basis – we don’t believe in car sharing! – and can be tailored to your individual needs.
- Whatever your current skill level, IntensiveTuition has a course to suit you.
- Our courses are designed to take place on consecutive weekdays from 8.30am until 3.30pm. Each day's training is split into blocks of approximately 2 hours with regular breaks, e.g. 6 hours of tuition each day could be:
08.30-10.30 11.00-13.00 13.30-15.30
Please note that the breaks (approximately 1 hour in total) are taken in addition to the 6 hours of tuition, in our time, not yours!
Please see our FAQs page for more details.
- Safety is our number one priority. We want all of our pupils to learn to drive in a safe and secure environment, hence our vehicles are all fully insured, serviced and maintained to a high standard.
- We believe in providing a value for money service to our pupils.
- We will ALWAYS encourage pupils to undertake private practice, as we feel any and all practice is beneficial.
- We will NEVER pressure pupils into undertaking additional tuition with us over and above their course.
- We will ALWAYS encourage pupils to decide what is best for themselves in terms of any extra tuition they feel they may need after their course has finished. All we want is for our pupils to be safe and ready to take their driving test, as this is in the best interests of the pupil, the examiner and other road users.
* Courses range from 2 to 8 days in length. "Learn to drive in a week" is aimed at those with at least 15-20 hours of previous tuition. Somebody who has never driven before should consider our 7 or 8 day courses.